What is the Spartan Mosquito Eradicator?
The Spartan Mosquito Eradicator is a uniquely effective, long-lasting, continuous mosquito control product. Only 49.95 for 4 tubes/2 boxes. Spartan Eradicators do not require batteries or electricity, just water!
- Easy to install — Hang along the property perimeter approximately six feet off the ground from a tree branch close to the trunk, within 180 feet of each other.
- Do not require power — Just add warm water and shake.
- Provide continuous, long range protection.
- Minimal maintenance — Maintain water level and replace at least every 90 days.
- Are extremely effective — Significantly decreases population in about 15 days. Provides up to 95% mosquito control for up to 90 days.
Placement During Mosquito Season
If mosquito season has already started when you place your Spartan Mosquito Eradicators, double up to catch up by using two boxes of two Eradicators each per acre. After the first deployment period of up to 90 days, the mosquito population should be diminished, and you can use one box per acre for the following deployment periods of up to 90 days.
1) Prepare the Eradicators
- Remove Spartan Mosquito Eradicators from the box.
- For each Eradicator, remove the temporary white cap and fill with WARM water to the fill line indicated on the back of the Eradicator.
- Replace white cap. SHAKE THOROUGHLY. Remove white cap.
- Attach hooks to black caps for hanging, and secure black caps to the top of the Spartan Mosquito Eradicators.
2) Hang the Eradicators
- Hang Spartan Mosquito Eradicators along the perimeter / property line of the area to be protected, no more than 180 feet apart. If the property is smaller than one square acre, and there are no major mosquito attractors such as a wooded area or a water feature, hang the Eradicators on opposite corners of the property.
- Be sure to hang the Eradicators away from areas where people gather, since mosquitoes will gather near the Spartan Mosquito Eradicators to feed.
- If you have woods, heavy vegetation, or a water feature that attracts mosquitoes, you should hang at least one Spartan Eradicator near or within that area, away from people.
- The ideal height to hang the Eradicator is about six feet above the ground.
- The ideal place to hang Spartan Mosquito Eradicators is in a tree against the trunk on a sturdy branch, or just inside a bush, where they will be shaded and be partially protected from rain. This prevents evaporation and allows some water replenishment from rain.
With proper placement, the mosquito population in the area will diminish by up to 95% within approximately 15 days.
The Spartan Mosquito Eradicators | Best choice for Mosquito Control (themosquitoeradicator.com)