An ivermectin-based parasiticide for the effective treatment of a wide range of internal and external parasites of beef cattle, dairy cattle of non-breeding age and swine.
WARNING! NOT SAFE OR APPROVED FOR HUMAN USE, WHICH COULD CAUSE SEVERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH.
- One low-volume dose for effective treatment and control of internal and external parasites, including gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites
- The active ingredient - ivermectin - provides convenience, broad-spectrum efficacy and a high margin of safety
- Plastic hanger bottles enclosed in display carton for protection from dust and sunlight
- Four convenient, ready-to-use pack sizes of 50 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL* and 1000 mL*
- A competitively priced solution
- Observe label directions and withdrawal times. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism. Do not use in female dairy cattle of breeding age or in calves to be processed for veal. Do not use in unapproved species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result. See product labeling for full product information.