Levamed™ is a broad spectrum athelmintic for use in cattle and sheep
LevaMed™ (levamisole hydrochloride) Soluble Drench Powder is a broad spectrum anthelmintic and is effective against certain nematode infections in cattle and sheep.
- Stomach Worms: (Haemonchus contortus, Trichostrongylus axei, Teladorsagia circumcincta)
- Intestinal Worms: (Trichostrongylus colubriformis, Cooperia curticei, Nematodirus spathiger, Bunostomum trigonocephalum, Oesophagostomum columbianum, Chabertia ovina)
- Lungworms: (Dictyocaulus filaria)
- Stomach Worms: (Haemonchus placei, Trichostrongylus axei, Ostertagia ostertagi)
- Intestinal Worms: (Trichostrongylus longispicularis, Cooperia oncophora, Cooperia punctata, Nematodirus spathiger, Bunostomum phlebotomum, Oesophagostomum radiatum)
- Lungworms: (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Versatile: Approved for use in both cattle and sheep
- Broad spectrum: Effective against a variety of nematode infections
- Short withdrawal time: Only 48 hours in cattle and 72 hours in sheep
- Soluble: Readily dissolves in water
- Safe: Approved by FDA
|Meat and Offal||
Do not administer to cattle within 48 hours of slaughter for food.
Do not administer to sheep within 72 hours of slaughter for food.
|Milk||To prevent residues in milk, do not administer to dairy animals of breeding age.|