The color of unmatched intranasal protection.
NEW Bovilis NASALGEN® 3-PMH is the first and only intranasal BRD vaccine offering protection against IBR, BRSV, PI3, Pasteurella multocida and Mannheimia haemolytica. Safe to use in young calves for a strong, healthy foundation. And a unique BluShadowTM diluent means there’s no second guessing which animals have been vaccinated.
Designed for no injection site reactions to help your operation meet Beef Quality Assurance standards.
- Designed with IBR and PI3 strains that are not temperature-sensitive.1 Ensures the vaccine will replicate and protect in any situation.
- Unique BluShadowTM diluent for confident administration.
- Eliminates the need and stress of two separate vaccines.
- Safe in pregnant cows and in calves nursing pregnant cows.
Powerful, long-lasting duration of immunity2
- At least 195 days against IBR
- At least 95 days against PI3
- At least 78 days against BRSV
- At least 125 days against P. multocida
- At least 122 days against M. haemolytica
Dosing and Usage
- Convenient, single 2 mL dose in one nostril
- Mimics natural exposure to the most common causes of pneumonia for an effective immune response
- SUPPLIED: 1-dose, 10-dose, 50-dose
Compendium of Veterinary Products - Bovilis® Nasalgen® 3-PMH (MERCK ANIMAL HEALTH) (cvpservice.com)